I really do have the best sister in laws ever...they hosted the most beautiful shower for me in Wichita last weekend. It was so fun to see the three of them, of course, the rest of the family and other friends and family that I have not seen in quite some time. We just visited, had yummy chicken salad sandwiches, and I was able to open so many wonderful gifts. Several of those invited contributed to a group gift and we were so fortunate to receive a car seat, stroller, and high chair. What a fun day!!! Annie is on the left and is married to my brother, Robbie. The excited thing is that they are expecting a little boy on September 10th...not really sure how we worked that out, but it sure has been fun. We are really looking forward to meeting little Noah!!

Here I am posing with the "Group Gift". I still can't believe all of the beautiful gifts we received! We are so thankful for all of our amazing friends and family, we are truly blessed.


2 comments:
OH RENEE! I wish you were closer - would love to see you!!! You look absolutely beautiful - MUCH better than I did at this point in pregnancy! (heck - better than I do now!) Can't wait to see pics of your cutie!!!!! love beth
p.s. hope you had a great birthday!
Hey Renee! I found your blog and I am so excited! You look so freaking cute! I love all the stuff you picked out for your little girl! She is going to be here SOOO SOON!! I called to check on you last week. I want to know when you have her! I have to come see you both! Hope your delivery goes well. Love you!
Post a Comment