


We had Sallie Baptized this past Sunday at the Church that I grew up in. We went to Arkadelphia for the weekend and celebrated this special occasion in the place that I attended as a child and the Sanctuary that Rich and I were married 8 years ago. Here are a few pictures of the wonderful day. One with Pastor Jackson, one with the three of us, one with our family and friends that attended, and then just a few others. Sallie was even able to wear the dress that I wore 30 years ago when I was Baptized.....my mom kept it so nice. Hopefully I am able to preserve it for many more years. This was such an important day for us. Bringing up our little girl to know and love the Lord has always been a priorty so this was one of the ways we vow to others that we will do just that. She did so amazing. She was happy, didn't cry at all and even walked around with Pastor Jackson as he introduced her to the congregation....it was so cute. She fell asleep halfway through the sermon (guess we aren't teaching her too well so far)
We are also having Sallie dedicated in our own church here in Fayetteville. We are so excited for this weekend because most of our family will be able to attend. This way we have the love and support we need to be committed to teaching our sweet daughter the love of Christ....He is such a great God!
1 comment:
I can't believe your mom kept your baptismal dress-how wonderful. Sallie is just beautiful. Take care!
Post a Comment