Sunday, January 10, 2010

a little fun in the snow





We have seen lots of snow this year......unfortunately, while we were in Kansas it was just too cold and windy to get out and play in it. So, when we got a few inches here in Fayetteville, we figured we would bundle up and see how we liked it. I know, I have so many layers on her that she could barely move.......but I wanted to make sure she wasn't cold. I don't think I can remember a time when the snow stuck around for this long. It has been on the ground for about a week now but I guess when you have temperatures in single digits, its not going anywhere. Here are a few pictures of our fun in the snow!!

1 comment:

Candy Johnson said...

Can this little stinker get any cuter? I swear! Hope you guys are doing great!!!