three year check up went great. right now we get excited to visit the doctor, grab a treat, play with the roller chair and cotton balls........thankfully no shots so it was pretty fun!
We did our 3 year appt today too! Love that there were no shots for Lilly. She was excited and kept asking random people if they were doctors. Ha! Sallie is such a cutie. Hope you guys are doing well!
I have to admit that the rolling chair was part of the reason I always wanted to be a doctor as a kid. I loved playing on it and swirling around and then when the doctor came in i had to get up really quickly. Hope you guys are doing well.
3 comments:
Yay for good doctor appointments!
We did our 3 year appt today too! Love that there were no shots for Lilly. She was excited and kept asking random people if they were doctors. Ha! Sallie is such a cutie. Hope you guys are doing well!
I have to admit that the rolling chair was part of the reason I always wanted to be a doctor as a kid. I loved playing on it and swirling around and then when the doctor came in i had to get up really quickly. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment