Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Buddy

I honestly can't believe our little boy would be two years old! It seems like just yesterday we were loving in him telling him we would see him later. Rich and I spent some time just imagining what he would be doing right now....bugging the heck out of his sisters, making a mess in the kitchen cabinets, running around outside. He made such an impact on our lives and I like to make it a "big deal" on his birthday just as I do my other kiddos. Maybe this my way of just being a mom and not wanting to forget him. We got blue balloons and let them go, we bought a cake, laid five white flowers on his marker, and talked about him all day. Sallie was so much fun making it a day about baby brother, she screamed as the balloons floated away "make sure you go to baby brother"!!! We love you Richie V!









No comments: