Sunday, October 05, 2008

Best of Friends




I just realized that I have not been very good at taking pictures of all the friends that come visit and spend time with Sallie. She is so lucky to be loved by so many. Hopefully I will now start to capture some of the fun times we spend with friends. Here are Sallie and one of my best friends (from way back) Jill. She came up for the game this weekend. She was so sweet to hang out with us while we ran a few errands. And then she took a few Halloween pics of our lil pumpkin. It was sure fun seeing you Jill. Sallie is especially fond of Jill because she was so nice to fix up her nursery. We have her to thank for such a cutie room complete with her name, monogram and a beautiful canvas with one of our favorite verses. Jill is so talented, thanks so much for all you do for us!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So much fun seeing Jill with Sallie in that picture. I haven't seen Jill Arnold in years. I remember y'all when you were in junior high, at the gym over at Central. Sooo long ago! Love, Ab