Sunday, October 05, 2008

Our lil pumpkin



Sallie just loves Sarah to pieces. In fact, next May, Sallie will be in her first wedding!!! Whohoo for Sarah and Ryan!!! They are getting married and have asked Sallie to be an honorary flower girl....we are already working on that petal toss. Sarah is always able get her to stop crying and to take her binky. Sarah's mom gave her this fun shirt and it just so happened that right before this picture was taken the shirt was very true.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Renee!!!! I didn't know you had a blog. I found it through your comment on Jenny Williams' blog! I'm so glad that I did. I love you and your precious family. I keep up very closely through our mamas. Your mother is so proud of and in love with her sweet grandchildren. What a blessed time in all your lives!

I'm so glad to be able to keep up with y'all now. Do you have the link to our blog? If not, email me and I'll send you the invite.

Sallie is beautiful, beautiful, just like her parents! Love always, Abby

amyj said...

I love Miss Sallie!! She's going to be the best flower girl ever. I can't wait to see it!

I'm cracking up about the Devil's Den trip...live and learn, right? We did the exact same thing the first time we took Kate. :)

Amanda Whittaker said...

Oh my gosh- Eva inherited that same little tee shirt from Abby (the one that say my diaper is a horror show). If she makes it here before Halloween we HAVE to get a picture of them! Miss you girls and hope you're doing well!

trixie said...

Just precious!! Love GG