On December 24th, because I had to wait until Sallie was exactly 4 months old, she tried her first little bit of rice cereal. We were at my parents for Christmas and we had so much fun watching and waiting to see how she would do. She did pretty good, I mean most of it ended up on her bib. Isn't that how is is supposed to go? I think I had it so watered down we should have just fed it to her from a bottle, but hey...I am a new mom. I can't believe at that time she was 4 months old and now as I sit here writing this entry....she is 5 months. (I am sure this is some indication on how late I will be with documenting her many milestones down the road:-) Sallie loves to smile, eat rice cereal, roll over from her tummy to her back (we are still working on the back to tummy), laugh, grab anything she sees and put it in her mouth, drink water from a glass, squeal (wonder how long this will last), sit in her bumbo and sleep in her swing...hey whatever works right? She weighed 14lbs. 40z at her 4 month checkup and has since jumped up to 16 llbs. 12 oz. She is so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment