I know I am so late in posting this.....but, better late than never, right?? We had a wonderful time with my mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law, niece and nephew at our home the weekend before Christmas. The babies just love playing together, well..maybe not yet, but they will one day. We had a great couple of days, opening gifts, laughing, and of course eating!!
This post is even extra special because it has pictures of my amazing brother. He was deployed on the 21st of January and will be in Qatar for 4 months. He is a major in the United States Airforce and I am so honored to call him my brother. I have always been thankful for his love, support and friendship but today I am especially grateful for his service, as well as all of the many other men and women who protect our country. I sure love you, Rob.
This post is even extra special because it has pictures of my amazing brother. He was deployed on the 21st of January and will be in Qatar for 4 months. He is a major in the United States Airforce and I am so honored to call him my brother. I have always been thankful for his love, support and friendship but today I am especially grateful for his service, as well as all of the many other men and women who protect our country. I sure love you, Rob.
4 comments:
It was so much fun getting together, with our "kids" and grandkids. We certainly enjoyed our time together.
Love GG and Pap
How precious. GG
Renee:
My brother-in-law (airforce) has been there for one-rotation about a year ago. Is is supposed to leave again for another few months in May. Looks like he and Robbie may miss each other. I hear it is the place they send soldiers for R&R so maybe it's not so bad. I know he will miss his precious children and wife terribly. Tell him I'll keep him & his family in my thoughts and prayers!
I loved the picture of all of you at Christmas...so, so cute! Your mom must have that in a frame somewhere! Your words about Robbie are so sweet that they brought tears to my eyes. I'll be praying for him and his wife. Lots of love, Abby
Post a Comment