
Wow!! I really cannot believe Sallie is already 6 months old. She is getting so big....17lbs. 3oz to be exact and is so much fun. We saw Dr. Denton last Tuesday and she said Sallie was doing great (which is always good to hear) She had so much fun playing with the paper on the examination table and looking in the mirror ( I think she has figured out that it is her ) She loves to eat, we really haven't found anything she doesn't like...she has tried veggies, rice cereal, oatmeal, and just today tried some yogurt, yum yum! She sits up all by herself and now eats from her high chair....what a big girl! The other day she moved about 8 steps away from where I put her down, so I think crawling is coming pretty soon.
2 comments:
I could just eat her up, she's so darn cute! : )
I want to see the baby again I miss her and she is getting so big!!!!
Post a Comment