This afternoon, I heard on the monitor that Sallie was awake from her nap. I let her play around in her crib for a little while before I went in to get her. I always like to sneak in on her so I can peek and see what she is doing. This time I tip toed in and just started laughing hysterically. Sallie was pulling down the bumper pad and peeking through the crib at me.....she has really developed this fun personality and keeps us smiling all of the time. She is scooting all over and is really close to crawling. I have to keep my eye on her at ALL times...I guess now the fun begins. I am so thankful for this precious little bundle of love.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
peek a boo.....
This afternoon, I heard on the monitor that Sallie was awake from her nap. I let her play around in her crib for a little while before I went in to get her. I always like to sneak in on her so I can peek and see what she is doing. This time I tip toed in and just started laughing hysterically. Sallie was pulling down the bumper pad and peeking through the crib at me.....she has really developed this fun personality and keeps us smiling all of the time. She is scooting all over and is really close to crawling. I have to keep my eye on her at ALL times...I guess now the fun begins. I am so thankful for this precious little bundle of love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So sweet and fun, Renee! I can't believe that she's six-months-old! Time flies too fast, but they get more and more fun the older they get. It's just so much fun watching them change and learn. Glad you're enjoying every moment! Love, Abby
do u want to change to co.cc
Awwwww, Sallie! Don't forget to move your breakables. :)
Post a Comment