Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Fun!







We had such a wonderful Easter this year, despite the fact that Rich was out of town. It was Sallie's very first and we headed to Arkadelphia Thursday night for the weekend. We spent Saturday morning at the FUMC Easter Festival. Games, story time, and egg hunting....all of which I thought Sallie would not be too impressed with. She loved it! Watching all of the people, dying her very own Easter egg, and hunting for eggs. (she kept finding the same three over and over and loved putting them in her mouth, of course)

It was raining super hard on Easter morning, yuck...which is why I don't have as many pictures as I would have liked. I met my dad at the annual sunrise service and a few hours later we headed to church. Here are a few pictures of the weekend. We were all so excited to find that the Easter bunny did come to see us and here are a few pictures of Sallie with her basket, and the ears Rich sent for her. What a great weekend and such a special time to remember what HE did for us.

2 comments:

amyj said...

Whoa! Look at that basket!! Thank you Easter bunny!! Don't let Sallie tell Kate and Abby about what he brought her...they may have something to say to ol' EB...Love her sailor dress.

The Rubinson Clan said...

Such a precious little girl! Praise God for beautiful baby girls!