first time to eat corn on the cob.....i spent so much time cutting it off of the cob, and then found out she really likes to eat it just like big people.
the weather is getting warm and we are loving spending time outside. i would much rather be sweating than freezing......so, I LOVE SUMMER! it seems as though my daughter does too because she always wants to go "ouwsi". here a few pictures of the two of us while richie was out of town. we did a little grilling, played in the sprinkler, and played with our bat and ball.
This same week, we had our dear friends, the Whittaker's, over for a little dinner and playtime. Sallie and Eva are exactly 2 months and a day apart in age and they are really starting to like each other. Sallie was so excited that "weba" was coming to our house to play. They really liked eating their ice cream cones on the back porch. I see many fun days ahead for these two girlies. I am sad that I didn't get a picture of sweet baby boy Kellan. What a great night!

they think it is pretty cute to stick the cone in the hole for the umbrella.....you know just so it can take a little rest.
so cute!
This same week, we had our dear friends, the Whittaker's, over for a little dinner and playtime. Sallie and Eva are exactly 2 months and a day apart in age and they are really starting to like each other. Sallie was so excited that "weba" was coming to our house to play. They really liked eating their ice cream cones on the back porch. I see many fun days ahead for these two girlies. I am sad that I didn't get a picture of sweet baby boy Kellan. What a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment