Monday, September 29, 2008

already 5 weeks

I can't believe Sallie is already five weeks old. She is getting so big....is starting to be more alert and looking all around, she is really starting to hold her head up, she smiles sometimes, and gets the hiccups at least twice a day. This weekend was Rich's 32nd birthday, my mom's big 60th(although you would never know it) and Sallie's 5 week birthday so we had a little celebration. Well, we just spent some quality time together, ate some cake, watched a little bit of the game (yuk), walked around campus on Saturday because is was absolutely beautiful, and had some laughs. Sallie was awake most of our walk and just looked around at all of the buildings and trees....she is all ready for college now! We had a great weekend. Happy
Birthday Mom and Rich!!



3 comments:

The Rubinson Clan said...

What a fun celebration weekend! Sallie is looking cuter and cuter!! Love the bows. She seems like such a happy baby. I am so happy for you guys.

The Pitts Family said...

Renee - I heard about these new babies in your family and had to see for myself! What beautiful babies (yours and Robbie's)! Tell Robbie he looks like such a proud Daddy! I'll be looking for you around F'ville! Melissa Pitts

Unknown said...

Okay, that's so cute, that little bow! I love the picture of your mom holding her. So sweet! Looks like y'all are having a wonderful time being parents. So happy for you!!