Rich and I took Sallie to her 1 week appointment with the doctor today. We visited with Dr. Simmons and asked him all of our questions...like why does she cry so much and why doesn't she sleep at night and what are we doing wrong. He assured us that this was normal and that we weren't bad parents. He did ask me how well I was cleaning her umbilical cord (which I do very gently) So he showed us how to clean it properly and is just popped right off. Now we are ready for a big girl bath!!! :-)
Sallie had to be weighed at her appointment, which she did not like AT ALL. She is so modest and likes to keep her clothes on. But thankfully she has gained weight and is back up to her birth weight. 7llbs 10 ozs
Here we are on our way in to the office.
1 comment:
I love the big bow!!! I need to see her soon!!
Post a Comment