Of course for Sallie's first meal out, we would only take her to the best.....La Huerta. She is four weeks old now and she did so good. Still not enjoying her car seat so much, she spent most of the time in her favorite place, Rich's arms. But we had fun and ate some yummy Mexican food!
6 comments:
Addison hated the car seat, too, and she eventually got over it! At least while she was riding!
What a cutie--did she get to enjoy a margarita???
Mmmmm La Huerta. She takes after her aunt Lindsey! Did she love love love the cheese dip?
Oh how sweet. That was Alex's first restaurant, too. And when he was a little older, his first food was La Huerta beans. He loves them!
Renee,
Sallie is just precious! I can't believe you are a mommy - I know you are wonderful! Isn't it the best? I am so happy for you and so glad I can keep up with you through your blog. Tell Robbie I said congrats also! Keep posting those adorable pictures! :0)
Jenny Mills Williams
Sallie is a beauty! I love seeing all of the pictures of your perfect happy little family. Tell Robbie Congrats on precious little Noah. Can't wait to meet sweet Sallie! Hugs, KMO
Too cute! I love me some Mexican food, too. In fact, we go out for Mexican every Sunday after church. Poor Catalina always says, "Not AGAIN?!" I think she would prefer some variety. You and Sallie are so adorable!!!
Post a Comment