sallie is really cracking us up lately, so i thought i better jot down some of the funny things (and sweet things) she says. i can't believe she is turning three this month, wow!
if i happen to sneak a few bites of dinner a little too soon, she will say "but mamma, we didn't say the blessing"
is that a great idea? referring to just about anything she comes up with that is different than my idea
i have to get big mama so i can be in mary beth's class at school - in response to me telling her to stop getting so big (this class is the next class up)
calls me mama.....not mommy or mom, but mama pronounced ma mu!!!
talks in third person "is sallie finished with dinner?"
when i am not paying attention to her she says in her stern voice "mama grace, listen to me"
she says actually in the correct way
when she gets in trouble, she will smile really big and ask "are you happy mama" let me go see daddy, he be happy with me"
she says "excuse me" when she toots........which is quite often. i have decided this is a good thing though because it will keep the boys away
I just found your blog through the Francis family bolg. We have somethings in common and I am interested in some information about the Mamie's Poppy plates. http://lifeofemilyschmitz.blogspot.com/
Sallie is so funny! I love "Mama Grace" and talking about herself in third person. Well, it is all pretty stinking cute! Lilly toots all the time too and Matt thinks it is hysterical!
Love all those princess pictures. She is just adorable!
Can't believe our girls turn 3 soon. Eeeeeek! Such a fun age, though. (:
4 comments:
LOVE the "mama grace" comment:)! Too cute! I can not believe her and CC will be 3 this year either!
So cute!!! : ) Such a sweet and funny blessing she is!
I just found your blog through the Francis family bolg. We have somethings in common and I am interested in some information about the Mamie's Poppy plates.
http://lifeofemilyschmitz.blogspot.com/
Sallie is so funny! I love "Mama Grace" and talking about herself in third person. Well, it is all pretty stinking cute! Lilly toots all the time too and Matt thinks it is hysterical!
Love all those princess pictures. She is just adorable!
Can't believe our girls turn 3 soon. Eeeeeek! Such a fun age, though. (:
Post a Comment