Wednesday, August 10, 2011

singing in the rain

we have had some hot hot days, well if you think 112 is hot!!! i actually love it and would much rather be sweating than shivering so i am not complaining at all. but we were sure excited for some rain and decided to play in it and cool off! i sure hope my little girl grows up appreciating the "little" things that are actually pretty amazing. a good rain on a hot summer day is such a blessing!


look at that green grass.....no touch ups here, rich has been working so hard on keeping our grass looking good! just hope he reads this post so he knows how much i appreciate his hard work :-)



it was raining pretty hard so sallie would let her flowers float down the street and thought it was too funny!

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

You're right, that grass does look good! Ours on the other hand... Not so much. ; )

Jennifer said...

I don't think I have ever been as happy to see it rain as I was today. Sallie is such a cutie! Glad she had fun!

And good job, Rich! Our yard looks like hay! I think Josh let it die so he wouldn't have to mow it as often! :)