The last few weeks have brought about a lot of firsts for our little girl. while in Kansas she was excited to meet some of our most special friends Mary Lee and Ryan Beachler for the very first time (she can't wait to meet Tom and Brent), first time to eat a whole banana all by herself, first time to go under water (we loved swimming lessons), first time to eat spaghetti, the first time I can remember the temperature being in the low 80's toward the end of August (so we had to take a few walks outside), and just a few days ago, the first time to walk without help. She is now walking more than she is crawling.......and boy can she get around. Last night was the first time she was able to turn around and face front in the car, she is so happy riding in the car now!
And I can't believe I am about to write about this but tomorrow, Sallie will have her very first birthday!!! My how one year has flown by and we continue to get excited about all of these firsts!! What a joy she has been and it just keeps getting better.
And I can't believe I am about to write about this but tomorrow, Sallie will have her very first birthday!!! My how one year has flown by and we continue to get excited about all of these firsts!! What a joy she has been and it just keeps getting better.
6 comments:
I can't believe that she is turning 1!!!! I think I might cry! I love her so much! give her a big kiss for me!
Happy Happy First Birthday Sweet Sallie! The first of many more! Hugs, KMO
Its kind of surreal to see the video looping of her birth to the right while reading this on the left. She looks so big in these pictures. So now that you freed up one car seat, its time for another one in the infant carrier. hehe ;-)
Love you, Sallie Grace and your sweet parents too.
Can't wait to see our little ladybug on Saturday!
sallie is scrumptious! what a little sweetheart! happy 1st birthday sweet sallie! we love you!
such cute pictures!! happy birthday sallie!! enjoy that cake!
Post a Comment