Oh, there are so many things we love about this sweet girl of ours but I will try to list some of our favorites:
I love how she gets so cracked up when you tickler her under her chin
I love how she runs and hides in the closet and closes the door and waits for you to come find her....even if it is super dark.
I love how she smacks that big bite of banana she takes
I love how she walks with a bounce and her left foot turned out a little
I love how she gets sooooo excited when you come get her in the mornings, as soon as I turn on the light and say "Sallie"
I love how she falls asleep on my shoulder and then lets out a big sigh when she is really asleep.
I love it when she puts her face under water in the bath tub and comes up with a big smile
I love how she delicately turns the "Jack in the Box" and anticipates it popping out
I love how she signs "more", "I don't know", and nods her head back and forth
I love her smile, it makes me melt
I love how mischievous she is, always plotting
I love her so much and so does her daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment